Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Delia's number is 634-5789



Thank you Delia Hunley-Adossa for giving me a reason to drop a Blues Brothers video.

One additional note in this Witt-Newman-Hunley-Adossa-Oder karaoke marathon we've been enjoying this week. On Saturday, author Colson Whitehead is coming to Fort Greene on Saturday at 3 PM for the Fort Greene Park's Summer Literary Festival. I know Steve Witt is planning on coming, to promote his new self-published book, American Moses. I would bet the farm that the Letitia James and Delia Hunley-Adossa camps will rumble through at some point too, since it is one of the neighborhood's biggest events of the year. I imagine Andy Newman from The Local is probably going to show up too if he's in town this weekend, and it wouldn't surprise me if Norman makes an appearance. I'm tied up in East Williamsburg for a book talk at the Bushwick Branch of the Brooklyn Public Library. Can someone else guest blog it? Hopefully it looks a little something like this...

No comments: