This one's for Cookie.
The Wildcat is taking the NFL by storm (see Exhibit A: Miami Dolphins, Monday Night Football), and this got me thinking, there must be a political equivalent for using multiple quarterbacks in one game to run the offense. Let's take a vote:
1. Vito Lopez running two city council campaigns simultaneously.
2. The Broadway Triangle Community Coalition's roundtable of spokespersons.
4. Develop Don't Destroy Brooklyn and Brooklyn Speaks' twin lawsuits against the state.
5. The multi-dimensional leadership hydra comin' out of Neighbors Allied for Good Growth.
6. The way Steve Witt shifts from multiple conversations while also eating a sandwich and checking amazon sales for his book, American Moses.