Friday, July 17, 2009

Four Square Petition Ballot Challenge

Greenpoint- Since I can't challenge anyone's ballots, I'm challenging everyone to Four Square, Saturday at the India Street Mural Project. 2-6 PM. All day every day, yo. I'm challenging Vito Lopez. And I'm challenging Steve Levin. And I'm challenging Evan Thies and his helper elves. And I'm challenging Jo Anne Simon and her ninjas (again). And I'm challenging The Kens and Doug Biv and The Incredibles, and Isaac Abraham and his 2900 petitioners... yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vito was a little busy Thursday night, at the Board of Elections (thanks to Azi Paybarah for the photo), but if he comes to India Street tomorrow, I'll be ready. I'll be ready to go, allright. Fired up! Ready to Go! Fired up! Fired up! Fired up!


No comments: